Earthing® Women's Sedona Suede Leather Trail Running Grounding Shoe (Save $15 at checkout)
Earthing is to sync the body to the natural rhythms of the earth. We envision a future where everybody understands how essential it is to be connected to the earth in order to restore and maintain health.
The earth beneath your feet provides you with food and water. It gives you a surface to sit, stand, walk, run, swim, climb, play and build on. It also provides you with something very surprising - electrons. When you touch the ground with your bare feet or body, the electrons flow into you.
Earthing® shoes supply the tech way in connection from the earth to your body by the conductive carbon part designed in Earthing® products.
- Shoes that allow grounding.
- Suede leather with mesh upper.
- 100% proven grounding technology, it connects your body naturally to the earth through a special conductive rubber strip - grounding your feet with the earth as barefoot.
- Molded foot-shaped footbed plus soft but rebounded material makes it in comfort and flexible.
- Compress molded EVA (CMEVA) midsole make it light weight, flexible and comfort.
- Textured rubber bottom enhances traction for trail running and walking.